I offer 3 programs for 1-on-1 Founder Acceleration Coaching:
How all of my programs are delivered
The main benefits of my 1-on-1 coaching programs come from weekly 60-minute phone or video calls. The calls are generally held on a set day and time each week for consistency. In between calls, there are often homework/training assignments and we might communicate via email if you have issues that need attention and can’t wait for the weekly call.
4-week Founder Foundation Coaching
The Founder Foundation program is designed to help you produce a clear execution roadmap for achieving your next major company milestones, while making sure that there is alignment between your personal needs/goals, your company needs/goals, the customer needs/aspirations, and the investor needs/motivations. I work with you specifically to avoid the common landmines that trip up founders and to have clarity on how to create a strong company foundation to build on.
The 4-week program focus
The program takes place over a series of 4 weekly hour-long phone or video calls. In addition to working on the things that you see as your biggest challenges, the calls will focus on getting clarity on:
- Your personal goals and aspirations
- Your goals and expectations for the company
- Truly identifying the needs and motivations of your customers
- What your priorities and needs are for successful execution of launch, funding, or growth
In addition to the weekly phone calls, you will have access to me between calls via email as well as access to my network when it would contribute to your success.
Options after the 4-week program
At the conclusion of the Founder Foundation program, you can stop, step into the Founder Growth program, or continue on a month-to-month basis as needed.
To set up a time to talk about the 4-week Founder Foundation program or if you have any other questions, reach out to me on my Contact form.
12-week Founder Growth Coaching
The 12-week Founder Growth program starts with the 4-week Foundation program and then continues to build on the momentum . Usually at that point, we have clearly identified those things which are the most challenging for your specific situation and increase our focus on frameworks and strategies to help you maintain the energy, enthusiasm, and confidence that will get you to the finish line and beyond.
The 12-week program focus
During the 8 weeks beyond the initial Foundation Coaching, some of the things we’ll work on include:
- Dealing with fears and limiting beliefs
- Finding your comfortable delegational style
- Making time and finding strategies for minimizing your personal and relationship stresses
- Recruiting, managing, and developing key talent
- Acknowledging and celebrating successes
- Staying connected to your customers
- Honest reassessment and reviews of what’s working and what’s not
- Creating a personal curriculum to hone your CEO skills
- Crafting a compelling story for recruiting, fundraising,
- Maintaining a company mindset of continual improvement
Like the Founder Foundation program, you will have access to me via email between sessions as well as access to any helpful introductions that I can provide as appropriate.
Options after the 12-week program
At the conclusion of the 12-week Growth program, you can request continuing coaching on a month-to-month basis for as long as continues to provide you with a high ROI. Generally, month-to-month coaching after the 12-week program deals with specific goals, challenges, and personal areas that you would still like help improving.